Wednesday, 13 May 2015

April Win

As most of you will already know if you've read my earlier posts, that I was lucky enough to come first in the April challenge over at Stamping sensations.  The prize was a fabulous £40 store voucher from PDA. They have a fabulous selection of goods at their on line store, so if you haven't been there already then it's worth having a look.  I've been in communication with Elena at PDA and she's been absolutely wonderful to deal with.  The crafting goodies that I chose have now arrived with me and so I thought that I'd share them with you today.
Just before I finish, I'd like to say a really huge thank you to Brenda and the amazing design team at Stamping Sensations.  They do an amazing job, each and every month and they are such a warm,  friendly and welcoming bunch of ladies. also extremely talented!  If you're like I was, wondering if you should join in with the monthly challenge, then just go for it, you've nothing to loose and if you're as lucky as I was, then you might even win.  Enjoy the rest of this lovely sunny day and I hope to be back soon.


1 comment:

  1. A great choice of goodies Sandra, might be much the same if I were choosing. Enjoy using them and thanks for your kind words.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...