Sunday, 24 May 2015

Bare Trees

Well, it looks like I'm on a blogging roll today.  I've made this card for the 'Merry Monday' card challenge and their theme for this week is to make a card using non evergreen trees, so here's my interpretation:



Istarted by masking off the snowy area and the sun; and then I coloured the background with Ink Dusters to create a sunset effect. The inks that I've used are:
  • Distress - Dried Marigold
  • Adirondack - Lemonade 
  • Memento - Teal Zeal
The stamps are Bare Trees and Silhouette Deer by Inkylicious.
I may be back again tomorrow but if not, I hope the sun shines for you :)

9 comments:

  1. You certainly are on a roll Sandra and this one ticks all my boxes, love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, peaceful scene! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday! (I feel like I should whisper!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty scene..so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scene...so realistic it made me shiver! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Sandra! So soft and gentle.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a gorgeous card. Wonderful colouring with the inks. Your sky is so soft and natural. Many thanks for your lovley comments on my DT card for Fantasy Stampers. Greatly appreciated. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. And another so delicated inked card; Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...