Friday, 1 May 2015

Bursting with Excitement

Whilst having my early morning cuppa today, I thought I'd have a look through the blogs that I follow and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I'd actually won the April Challenge at Stamping Sensations. with my 'Pretty in Pink' entry. I can't say just how thrilled and excited I am as this was the first card challenge that I've ever entered. I've followed the blog from the sidelines for such a long time and I've always admired the amazingly beautiful cards that are posted on there. As I saw each new challenge, I really wanted to be able to join in, which was the main reason why I started my blog. I feel really honored and proud to now be part of that crafting community and thank everyone for their kind comments and for making me feel so welcome.  Congratulations to all who entered the challenge as all of the cards are stunning.  I can't wait to see what their next challenge is!

7 comments:

  1. I think we were equally pleased for you Sandra and not long to wait for the next challenge, it's Sunday.

    Hope you have a good holiday weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra! Thank you for becomming a follower on my blog! I came over and really like what I see here, so I'm your newest follower... Your card for the "pretty in Pink"challenge was such a beauty... Hope to see more of your beautiful creations! And I hope you will join us next month aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Gerrina, many thanks for following my blog too. As you can see, my blog is new but you can see cards that I've made previously on Pinterest. I'm looking forward to the new challenge tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Sandra a well deserved win! Thanks for becoming my newest follower. I love getting followers and following others, its always great to get a like minded friend. Enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your well deserved win Sandma and thank you for joining me as a follower, I've returned the compliment. You have some lovely cards on Pinterest, I've seen you on there before.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Joan for your congratulations and kind comments :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...