Monday, 18 May 2015

Butterfly Challenge

Evening all.  This is just a really quick post as I don't have much time over the next couple of days and I wanted to enter this card into the Butterfly Challenge before the deadline on Wednesday.  The card has to have a butterfly on it and J is for jagged edge on this challenge.  Here's the card that I'm entering;


I coloured the card using: Impress; Mustard and Tangerine and Adirondack; Butterscotch inks. I then stamped on the calligraphy which is from The Stampman Nautical set and then I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Next, I tore around the image and also heat embossed the edges with the same embossing powder.  I finished the card off with a die cut Marianne butterfly which I also embossed with the same gold embossing powder. I used Ink Dusters to gently brush round the edge of the card with Distress Tea Dye ink to finish it off with a more distressed look.
In other news, the 'Race for Life' went really well and I hope to be back at the weekend with photographs of the event.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Sandma and welcome to my Butterfly challenge. Wow what a stunner you have brought along to share, Love the CAS style and the embossing looks fab.Thsnkyou for fluttering by. #30. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs A for your very kind comment. I adore butterflies and hope to join you again in future challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...