Monday, 25 May 2015

Happy Birthday Allsorts

I'm entering this card in the Allsorts challenge.  As it's their sixth birthday this week, the challenge  is to make a birthday card.  I Stamped the Forever Friends teddy on white card and then I coloured him with chalks.  After using an oval die to cut out my patterned paper to make an aperture, I then cut stamped and cut out the present in matching paper before adding it to the image. I punched out flowers to make a border that matched the ribbon on the present. The card was then finished by matting and layering in matching colours.


I think I can say that we've definitely made the most of this Bank Holiday weekend.  My Hubby and I had another lovely walk this morning. We managed to walk seven and a half miles/12K today.  Needles to say, we've spent the rest of today relaxing!  The swans and their signets were close to the bank today so I managed to get a couple of photographs on my phone:



I had a lovely surprise when we got back when I found that I'd had an 'Honorable Mention' on the 'Merry Monday' blog challenge for the card that I entered yesterday (Bare Trees).  I'd like to say a big thank you to them for the mention.
Wishing you all a lovely evening and I look forward to catching up with some blog reading over the next week :)




2 comments:

  1. A sweet card and cute image Sandra. Great photos of the elegant Swans's as well.

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and don't forget the DT have more prizes on their own blogs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, lovely design.
    Beautiful swans!
    Thank you for celebrating our 6th birthday over at Allsorts,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...