Sunday, 3 May 2015

Opposite Colours

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend.  I've had a much needed tidy up in my craft room, mainly because I didn't have any room on my desk and I couldn't find anything.  Once that was out of the way, I then got on with making my first card of the day for the challenge over at 'Less is More.' Their theme for this week is 'Use opposite ends of the colour wheel,' I decided to use cerise and lime green.
 The image that I've used this week is the Cornflower Panel by Inkylicious.  I bet you can see a pattern forming here as I'm an Inkylicious addict!  My last order was despatched on Friday so I can't wait for the new stamps to arrive.  The image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and then water coloured using Adirondack Raspberry and Spring Green by Impress.
I hope to be back later in the day with my card that's currently in progress for the new Stamping Sensations challenge.

16 comments:

  1. And a beautiful colour palette is it as well Sandra, very much appeals to me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, striking and so beautiful.
    Love your mix of colours and a perfect CAS creation
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and super colour combo.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and elegant Sandma - a perfect CAS creation!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty cerise colour, and I love that sketchy image. I spent absolutely ages at the Inkylicious stand at a show last year, I can see why you love them!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of colours and a very elegant card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,this is so pretty-what a lovely card :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Sandra, I love the beautiful image and such pretty colour combo!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Youe card is a stunning one! Love the little bit of colour; just enough; it makes this one beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous stamp and I love the colour choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful and elegant, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful CAS design ..., great colour choice too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Sandma!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful. I like the stamp, colours, layout , everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely - great stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...