Wednesday, 6 May 2015

My Inkylicious Stash

Good morning.  The rain is pouring down as I write today's post but it's sunny inside as I've got my new stash of stamps from Inkylicious. I used to love to visit their shop before it went to mail order and so now I just order a few at a time when I just can't wait any longer, you all know how that feels fellow stampers!
I'm feeling very spoiled today but really looking forward to getting my inks out and getting my hands dirty.  Wishing you all a happy day :)

1 comment:

  1. You lucky girl, what an amazing stash you've got there. I only have a few inkylicious stamps because someone send them to me. I have tried everything but they keep refusing to send outside the UK. SIGH !!!!!
    BTW thank you so much for your sweet comment on my cas card.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...