Saturday, 20 June 2015

A Touch of Stencilling

Here's my third and final card of the day that I've made for the Less is More challenge, their theme this week is Stenciling:

I've used a brass stencil to create the image and I've used make up sponges to stencil it. The inks that I've used are:
  • Distress - Tea Dye
  • Distress - Worn Lipstick
  • Impress - Emerald
I cut out and mounted the image on purple card and gave some dimension to the white background card by running it through my Big Shot in a Creative Expressions embossing folder to give a brick effect.  I think it works quite well with the flowers and Humming Bird. I've left lots of white space to keep Chrissie at LIM happy :)


6 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy today Sandma, another lovely card, like the brick background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sandma I like the lovely image and the embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed brickwork to frame your softly coloured image. Beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stencilling and a great CAS and clever card.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty stencil Sandma and lovely soft colours you used.
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Sandma!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...