Sunday, 21 June 2015

F is for Flowers

Good morning.  I'm here today with a card that I've made for this week's Butterfly Challenge.  Their letter this week is 'F' for Flowers:

I've used a peach frame that I cut out with a Spellbinders labels one against a 6 x 6 cream card. The butterfly is one that I printed out on the computer and then cut out.  I cut quite a good way into the wings so that I could bend them to give dimension and a more realistic look.  The flowers were bought ready made but I've curled the ends with a cotton but, rather than leaving them straight,  I think this works well. The flowers and butterfly were stuck on with silicone glue and I completed the card with a Happy Birthday peel off.
I'd like to say a very 'Happy Father's Day' to all you lovely Dads out there, you do an amazing job and  I wish you all a wonderful day with your loved ones.  Blessings to all those whose Dads are no longer with us and may your happiest memories be with you today x





12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful framing of your image! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely texture there is on the peach card used for the die cut frame. Butterfly does look very realistic and like your tip of curling the ends of the flower wires. Thankyou for flutering by #33. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Butterfly Challenge #33. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I wanted to pop over and thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, I have to tell you that this is one very beautiful card that butterfly and flower arrangement looks stunning.,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterfly card is gorgeous, Sandma! (Are you Sandra and a Grandma?) The butterfly looks absolutely real, as do your flowers! Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love so I could find you and return the flavor! I am happy to be your newest follower! If you haven't joined me on my side bar yet, I hope you'll visit again and join! It's wonderful to have you in our supportive card corner of Blogland!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Thank you for your kind comments. Yes. I am a Sandra and a Grandma and so we arrived at Sandma when my Grandduaghter was born as I couldn't decide whether to be a Nanna or a Grandma. Thank you for becoming my latest follower and I've now returned the favour. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...