Sunday, 14 June 2015

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Hello my friends and followers, I hope that you've all had a lovely weekend.
I've enjoyed visiting your wonderful blogs but due to family commitments, I've had very little time or chance to do any crafting of my own at all this week :( ...............  As I could feel myself starting to get withdrawal symptoms, I've just made one CAS card today for this week's Less is More Challenge.  Their theme this week is 'Home,'  so here's my contribution:

The stamp is one that I've had for many years which I bought from 'Make Your Mark' in York.  I think the stamp lends itself perfectly to a winter theme and so I've made it as a Christmas card ........... I'm sorry, I know it's only June but it's never too early to start!
I stamped the main image using Versafine Black Onyx and then used just a light touch of Ice Stickles Silver Ice glitter glue to give the appearance of snow around the house, although I'm not sure this shows up too well in the photograph.  The holly in each corner was stamped and then water coloured  with Impress Emerald Ink and I've coloured the berries with red glitter.
I was lucky enough to be one of the winners at the Allsorts 'Vintage' challenge; and I was voted in the Top 3 of the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge when their theme was 'Birds.'   I'd like to say thank you so much for the votes and I'm really sorry that I haven't had chance to join in with this week's challenges but I'm hoping that things will be back to normal next week and I'm looking forward to finding out what your new challenges are.
I also have a few new followers and so I'd like to say "Hello and Welcome;" and many thanks for joining my blog.
Enjoy the rest of Sunday evening and I hope to be back with you soon x




13 comments:

  1. It looks like the perfect card for the theme Sandra, I really like the hose image and it could so easily be altered to fit so many occasions. Well done on the recognition, was so pleased to see you in the winners at Allsorts.

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Sandma!
    Love the touch of sparkle!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sandma, makes a great Christmas card, like the gilet too

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, Sandma! The perfect amount of sparkle too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such a lovely winter scene.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sandma, i like the image and the holly corners
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab house image and a super Christmas card Sandma, it's never too early to start building up the pile!
    Thank you very much for joining us.
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not wrong, it makes for a perfect Christmas card, especially with that added twinkle

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card lovely stamp with a bit of sparkles it's beautiful ! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one classy snow scene and a great take on the challenge.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wouldn't it be lovely to be warm and cosy next to the fire in that lovely home! Gorgeous card, love the sparkle.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this is gorgeous! Love the touch of gltter!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Sandma, I love the touch of sparkle too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...