Saturday, 20 June 2015

Red and White Christmas

Hi there,
Just a quick post with a card that I've made for the 'Merry Monday' Christmas challenge.  Their theme this week is 'Red and White.'


The card that I've made is quite a simple one but a great card if you've got a few to produce and not a lot of time to do them in. I started by mounting a piece of red card on a white A6 card  and then I added vertical white strip to signify Santa's fur down the front of his coat. I then added a horizontal black strip for his belt and gold buckle cut out with a Memory Box die. The Merry Christmas stamp is from Inkylicious and was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx.  I finished the card with diamond buttons and a red bow. Bye for now :)

7 comments:

  1. What a fab idea Sandra, might have to scraplift this one.

    Happy weekend (if you ignore the weather).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super idea! Love this design! Enjoy your sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandma, this is such an AWESOME card! I love it! Simple, yet awesome :) and yes, you are right - would be great to reproduce lots of! Thanks for joining in my red/white challenge at Merry Monday this week oxxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love this design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design Sandma. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...