Sunday, 19 July 2015

Kimono Card

Good morning all, I hope that you've all had a wonderful weekend so far and that the sun shines for you today.
I'm here today with a card that I've made for Ruby's Rainbow card challenge and their theme is 'Asian.'

I used a clear embossing pad to stamp the kimono stamp onto black card and then heat embossed it using a gold glitter embossing powder.  I then cut out the image and mounted it on to red card to give a good contrast. Unfortunately, I'm not sure who the stamp is by as I bought it as part of a job lot on eBay a long time ago. I've kept the card in red, black and gold to give an Asian feel.
Enjoy the rest of the day and I'll be back later in the week to share the card with you that I've made for our Granddaughter's 1st birthday :)

4 comments:

  1. Just a very quick hello Sandra (mean to still be on time out until a bit better, but behaving gets boring) and to say what a gorgeous card.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Sandra, so nice to see you have accepted the challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty birthday card with a nice Asian touch. Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! And it looks perfect in the gold on red! Pure asian... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...