Sunday, 30 August 2015

Butterfly Spray

Hello again my blogging friends and visitors.

I'm here with my second post of the day with a card that I've made for this week's challenge at 'Less is More.'  Their challenge this week is: Sprays/mists and here's my contribution:

I started by dabbing different shades of pink inks onto my craft mat and then spritzing it with water. I then took a piece of pale pink card and soaked up the mixed colours.  After drying the card with my heat gun, I then used punches and dies to create my various butterflies.
I took a paintbrush and dipped it into my Starburst Stains (Sweet Violet Purple Teal) and then splattered it onto a piece of white card to create a spray.   The butterflies were then placed in their required positions and the card was finished with a Stampin Up sentiment. The card was originally just mounted onto pink card but didn't look quite right and so I mounted it again on a piece of white card which did the trick.


12 comments:

  1. Love your spritzed butterflies and the splatter background you created for them. I think you were right to mount onto the white card, looks very polished :)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely¡ great balanced composition with your different shaped butterflies. V delicate & pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous card Sandma, I love butterflies, your layout and colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card sandma, I love the butterflies
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, so gentle. The butterflies are beautiful.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sandma, love all the pretty butterflies

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply elegant and fabulous. Love the added dimension from the butterflies and your fantastic misting to the BG. Perfect card for our challenge and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty, you`ve a lovely selection of butterflies there
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, perfectly subtile mists and so elegant; love it! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty flight of butterflies Sandma, they look so delicate!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...