Sunday, 27 September 2015

Dream

Good Morning my crafty friends.

I'd just like to say 'Hello and Welcome' to my new followers and a big 'Thank You' to my followers, both old and new for taking the time to visit my blog. It makes my day reading all your lovely comments and I just want you all to know that I really appreciate your support. :) x

I'm having a crafty day today and trying to catch up with some of the challenges that I've missed recently and so here is my first card of the day:

As the theme for Addicted to CAS is 'Dream,' I wanted to give my card an ethereal look and so I decided to use a blend of ink, rather than just a single colour.  I used a Big and Juicy (soothing Sunset) to stamp the main image and then I used Ink Dusters to colour around the moon. The Dream sentiment is stamped with Impress Pansy. The stamps that I've used are by Inkylicious.

I'm also entering this card into the CAS.ology challenge and their theme this time is Circles.

Have a wonderful day x

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, That is gorgeous, Sandma! I have yet to ink mine up, but seeing this I will definitely be trying it with my big and juicy pads. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and colours ... and perfect for the "dream" challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful way to use that beautiful stamp! Love that colourcombo! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! Great take on the circle cue card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...a beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Sandma, such a lovely sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. Great design. Love the use of blended ink, it really give it a dreamy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandma, absolutely artistic card! Love your layout and colouring. I am happy to see so many different interpretations of my Code Word, and yours is one of the most imaginative. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. - Ksenija, a.k.a. Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful card Sandma! You certainly captured the ethereal look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card over at ATCAS. Love your colors.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Addicted To CAS Guest Designer
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...