Friday, 4 September 2015

Dreams Come True

Hello my friends, followers and passers by.

Inkylicious have just released several new stamps on their web site and they are so fabulous that I just had to have them.  I'll be having a play with them over the next few week and I hope to then share them with you.  The one that I just couldn't wait to have a play with is called 'Dreams Come True' and here's my latest creation:


I started by ink dusting the whole card with Adirondack Lemonade and Peach Bellini and then I masked off the sun. I then dusted around it with Peach Bellini and Mountain Rose and used Egg Plant around the outside of the card.  When I was happy with the colour and blending, I then stamped the main image at the base of the sun and stamped the sentiment above.  I absolutely love this stamp and I decided that I didn't just want to make a plain card with it and so I decided to embellish it.  I mentioned in a previous post about making some 'Peace Roses' with my Spellbinder Rose Creations and so this is what I did.  I added them to opposite corners to give it balance; and then added the gold leaves to match the gold frame around the card.  The gold also stood out beautifully against the black background card. I'm really happy with how the card turned out and can't wait to have another play with the stamp using different colours. I hope that you like to too :)

I'm entering this card into the following card challenges:

18 comments:

  1. How bizarre Sandra as I finished a card before work with the very same sentiment although by another stamp company, like you I fell in love with it.

    The way the butterflies and hair sweep round the sun looks really effective.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation...absolutely love the scene you have created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a dream of a card!
    Just wonderful!
    Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sandma, love your new stamps! stunning background and flowers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so beautiful Sandma, what a beautiful scene
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Sandma, Love the image, and how you've used it with your background.
    Avril xx
    p.s. Thanks for sharing with us at TioT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene Sandma! Thanks for joining us at TioT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can understand that you wanted to have this stamp... And i just love the card you made with it! Great how that graphic-modern stamp works with the flowers! Have a colourfull week, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and love the flowers. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at The Artistic Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandma
    Fabulous card... Love the image and the colours you have used...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ..... love the stamped image. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The stamp is indeed gorgeous and you made a fantastic, fabulous card with it! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project... lovely colors!!
    Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful work, thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! I like how you've got the image curving around the shape of the moon. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card! Fabulous colours and great design!
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft Stamper TIMI challenge. Hoping to see you with us again in October!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...