Sunday, 27 September 2015

Nature

Hello again,

I'm having a lovely relaxing day in my craft room and here to share with you my second card of the day.  While we were on holiday, I found a lovely craft shop in Kendal where I bought a Clarity stencil which I've used to frame this card. I coloured my sky with Ink Dusters using Distress Stormy Sky, I then put in my hills using some pieces of acetate that I've cut out.  These are great to use and you can just wipe them over and start again.The ink used on my hills is Impress Olive Green. I used my Big and Juicy to shade in the sunlight over the hills.   I masked out the setting sun by sponging round a cut out circle in the Stormy sky and then stamped on some birds.  I felt that the picture was too bare with just a white surround so I stamped in some branches at the top and grass at the bottom of the card.I then dusted over the outer edge with Impress Slate Gray to give more of a Dusky feel.  All the stamps that I've used are by Inkylicious and the Deer are die cuts by Memory Box.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! A stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous scene card Sandma, beautiful colours and love these deers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a beautiful sponged card! Great scene! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning - very inspiring as I have that stencil too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More Sandra, your
    rural scene is delightful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, I love the way you have framed your fabulous scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...