Sunday, 13 September 2015

'Owls is a Nice House'

Good morning,

I'm back with you today with a card that I've made for the ' My Time To Craft' challenge' and their theme this week is 'Owls.'  I've made this card for a friend who's moved into her new house this week.

The stamps that I've used were free with issue 26 of Creative Stamping Magazine.  This issue features cards made by the very talented Sally Homes.  Sally makes amazing cards she's an absolute wiz with an Ink Duster.  You can check out Sally's blog at:

http://sal-utations.blogspot.co.uk/

I made this card by running an embossing folder through my Big Shot and then rubbing over it with Distress Tea Dye ink. This gave me the wooden effect background that I needed.  I cut out a round aperture and also created a brown circular border to make a frame for the aperture and featured stamps. I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black and coloured it with chalks and Marvy markers.  The sentiment was computer generated and and then placed on a Spellbinders ribbon tag.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


9 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, Sandma! I Love the way you coloured the owls. Thanks so much for the link. You are so kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandma, those owls are gorgeous and I like the wood effect background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sandma, like the wood effect and those oh so cute owls

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sandma, love those cut owls.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful new home card, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The expressions on these owls just made me smile!! Great card.
    And I ADORE your one layer card below... beautifully serene and fab inking. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those owls look so sweet... And I love the background that you made! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card...I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful new home card and I'm sure it will be loved and treasured. The image is so perfect for the lovely background - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...