Sunday, 27 September 2015

Words

I'm here with my third and final card of the day.  I realised earlier today that I had entered my Autumn Leaves card into the Fashionable Stamping challenge as it had a lovely verse on it, unfortunately, I had missed the rule that stated all words must be stamped.  As mine were computer generated, I have now deleted that entry so here's my new card (All hand stamped! :)

Inspiration for this card was taken from a tutorial by Sally Holmes.

All stamps are by Inkylicious and inks used on this card are:
  • Impress Lemon Yellow
  • Impress - Slate Gray
  • Adirondack - Red Pepper
  • Distress - Stormy Sky
  • Versafine - Black Onyx
I used Ink Dusters to create the background and I'm really pleased with the finished card which I'm entering into the Fashionable Stamping Challenge (Words.)



11 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card today Sandma, love this sentiment, one of my Favourite.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene and beautiful these Autumncolours! Looks so dreamy! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Sandma, such a fabulous design and beautiful sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning scene in these warm colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sandma, what a wonderful atmospheric scene, and a beautiful quote. The Dusters have worked wonders on the background - absolutely love it.
    Thank you for your recent comment - I really appreciate it.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ink work on this card Sandma and the verse is just lovely - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card San DMA, you've certainly had a busy and productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card Sandma, and this one fit's our challenge perfectly.
    Love the sentiment with that peaceful scene.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is awesome!! Love the autumn feeling and how you stamped the text into the sun! Gorgeous card!!
    Thank you for your nice comment!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you realised that stamping is a big part of our challenge as we would not have seen this amazing make. Beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful scene! Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...