Sunday, 18 October 2015

Serengeri Sunset

Hello again. 

I've been having a play with some of my new stamps and I've made a card to enter into this week's Less is More challenge, their theme is Masculine. 


I started by using a circular mask and then colouring it with Ink Dusters to create the sun.  The inks that I used were Impress Lemon Yellow and Adirondack Mountain Rose.  I also sponged a little of the Mountain Rose around the edge to give more of a definite shape.  The stamps that I've used are new from Inkylicious and are from the Serengeti 2 set which I bought at the stamp show earlier today.  The sentiment stamp is also by Inkylicious.  I mounted the cream card onto black to match the silhouette stamps that I've used on the main image.  Enjoy the rest of today and I wish you all well, Sandma x

22 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the silhouette style, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so simple and classic with outstanding coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandma, you are on a roll today!
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Sandma, I love the scene and the sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this image and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Great design and so vivit! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sandma, such a super CAS card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sandma, beautiful colours. I got those stamps at the Harrogate show but haven't used them yet, thanks for the inspiration

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super inking and fab stamping Sandma!
    Terrific card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, perfect and fantastic Sandma.
    Love your colour choice and images; they work brilliantly for a masculine theme and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of silhouettes...great card, love the sponging...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandma, in answer to your question I have a Canon MG5450 printer and it will print on card stock up to 350gsm, I hope this is of help to you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Pailine. That's much appreciated x

      Delete
  13. What a gorgeous scene and perfect card for a chap - well for anyone really!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Gorgeous card, Sandma! I too had to buy these stamps - they reminded me of my trip to Rwanda in 2012. Maybe we could meet up at Doncaster another time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamps are fabulous Sally aren't they. I just couldn't resist them. It would be lovely to meet up,and have a chat, maybe at the next Stamp Magic. :)

      Delete
  15. What a majestic scene. I love the colours against the silhouettes. Inkylicious really do make some lovely stamps.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...