Sunday, 8 November 2015

Feeling Blue

Hello, I hope that you're all keeping well.

I'm here today to share with you a card that I've made for Country View Challenges and their theme this month is 'The Colour Blue.'  I've been spending most of my time lately making Christmas cards so It's been nice to have a break and do something a little different.


I coloured in the sky and water with Ink Dusters and then masked of the mountains. once this had been done and the reflections had been created, I then stamped my main images in black. Inks used were:
  • Distress = Blueprint Sketch
  • Distress - Stormy Sky
  • Adirondack - Denim
  • Memento Paris Dusk
  • Versafine - Black Onyx
All the stamps that I've used are by Inkylicious.

I finished the card by using a white gel pen and stickles glitter on the water to add a little sparkle.

14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Sandra, love the reflections and the glints on the water , beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely tranquil scene, love the reflection and the sparkle on the water, gorgeous.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture Perfect! So relaxing, so atmospheric and absolutely gorgeous. Love the water, the reflections and the colours...ohhhh so very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous scene...fabulous reflections.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandma, what a beautiful scene you have created, love these stamps and layout. Perfect colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, Sandma! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful break! Love the blue and the reflection! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful - it all looks very serene and your inking and stamping is amazing - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moses Sandma, a stunning scene! I can`t believe this was done with inking and stamping, wowzers! Excellent job with the reflections, such a dreamy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Sandma, such a fabulous scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowzers - this really is stunning Sandma - such a gorgeous scene - I love it to bits! Thanks so much for joining us at CVC this month and good luck in the draw! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...