Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Thinking of Others

Hello there,

It seems like an eternity since I last posted but as we all know, Christmas is a time to being with the ones we love. 

I'm sad to say that my wonderful Sister-In-Law lost her Dad just before Christmas and my heart goes out to her.  I lost my own Dad at Chrismas and although there is never a good time to loose a loved one, it's especially hard to put on a brave face at this time of year.  My eldest Brother had major surgery on the 21st and is now recovering, albeit very slowly.  He's been in hospital now for six weeks and during that time, he's suffered a very personal loss too, so my love,  thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time.

As it's a time for reflection and for thinking of others that are less fortunate than ourselves, I want to share with you a card that I've made.


 Hope to be back with you soon. x

4 comments:

  1. A super card and design Sandra.

    So sorry to read the sad news, I too lost my Dad just before Christmas and the Christmas season has been tough the last few years so can totally identify.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Sandma's and beautiful colour

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sandma, beautiful image and colours.
    Sorry to here your sad news.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not all good news...hope your brother will recover soon.
    I love the way you used just enough colour to give this card a "light"-look! It is a beautiful one again! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...