Saturday, 2 January 2016

What's New?

Hello there,

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and New Year, and that Santa was kind enough to bring you lots of new crafting goodies.  I've had the last of mine arrive today with a delivery from craftstash.co.uk.  It was my first order from them but it definitely won't be my last, I'm very impressed by their web site, service, quick desptch and delivery, and their prices are fabulous so take a look if you get the chance. PS., I'm not on commision, but when something's good, it's good! :)


One of my favourite new Christmas aquisitions is a set of four dies by Tim Holtz, one of which I've used on today's card which I'm entering into this weeks Allsorts challenge which is 'What's New.'  I've used them on lots of cards already and I can see them getting lots of use in the future.  Here's the card:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and Happy Crafting x

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sandma, love the butterfly. I really like those dies too, I got mine a while ago and I've used them loads, I like how you put the butterfly on the ivy .

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Samdma ... Think I have this Die... Another unused craft item...
    Happy New Year
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandra, one of my favourite dies too.
    Hope you had a great New Year.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sandma, such a stunning design.
    Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sandma, I like the butterfly image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sandra, your card is beautiful...great design.
    I wish you a Happy New Year!
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Yrear!
    Hope to see more of your beautiful and inspiring pieces this year!
    This one looks so elegant! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super card with those new dies Sandra, it's perfect for our theme this week. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mew Year! Wish you a fun, healthy and colourfull creative 2016!
    I have seen these dies several times and each time I think: I like them, but will I use them often"? My rule is when in doubt don't...so I didn't buy them...
    And then you make such a beautiful card with one of them...
    Think I put them on my wishlist... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Sandma, I just love the vibrant butterfly focal point!! I hope you had a wonderful New Years! Here's to another year full of love, laughter and crafting! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. The lovely set of TH dies are also new for me, love them :) Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'What's New' challenge week. The new challenge starts tomorrow, hope you join in again x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this layout and the colours you've used. Such an eye catching card and love the die and that butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another lovely card using those dies. FAB! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card this is Sandra. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...