I'm not sure Spring has finally sprung yet but I'm really enjoying looking at all the Spring cards that are being made. I always think the colours look so clean and fresh, and it's such a lovely time of year when you start to see all the buds on the trees.
I started this card by using a stencil and then brushing over it with Ink Dusters using Adirondack Butterscotch and Distress Twisted Citron inks. I used the Butterscotch to gently brush round the oval die but I don't think it shows up too well in the photograph. The flower is by Stampin Up and was coloured using the Citron and Lavender Sachet by Ranger and then mounted onto a snippet of card using a Spellbinders die. The sentiment is one that I've had for a very long time and is by Hero Arts.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Time Out - Easter/Spring with the optional twist of masking
- The Artistic Stamper - Springtime
- Craft Stamper - Take It Make It March Anything goes
- That's Crafty - Stencils and Masks
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Anything Goes