Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Happy Birthday Aunt

Hello my crafty friends and followers,,

Well, it looks like I'm on a roll this week with challenge cards.  This is the 2nd card that I'm entering into the Allsorts 7th Birthday challenge.  It's a card that I made a short while ago for an Aunt on her 94th Birthday.  I'm pleased to say that she was thrilled with it and I hope that you might like it too:


The main part of the card was made using Spellbinder Elegant Labels Four Dies and I made the large rose using Spellbinder Rose Creations.

I hope to be back with you on Friday with a few more of the Inkylicious samples that I made, so until then, take care and happy crafting :) x

I've been playing truant from Miss Di's Playground over the last few weeks, so I'm just heading over to Pixie's Snippets Playground now.  Hope I'm not in too much trouble!  ;)

15 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised your Aunt loved her special card Sandra, it has such an elegant style to it and personalising it really does make it very special.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful traditional birthday card for an elderly lady Sandra, your design and colours are beautiful as are your blooms, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sandma, I like the elegant design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and elegant card, I love the roses :) Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sandra, so different from your usual style but lovely die cuts and I love the roses

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the dies you used and the design!! It's stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a beautful card, thanks for joining us at our Birthday celebrations at Allsorts. xxxx
    I have some birthday candy on my blog is you would like to visit, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Sandra, love your colour tone! beautiful dies and layout.
    Gorgeous roses.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant, bit classic, but from the colours so fresh and fitting for a lady! Love the layout you made! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card so I'm not surprised that your aunt loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word, this is just fabulous! No wonder your Aunt was delighted with it - wonderful design with such pretty colours too. And those dies you used - wow!

    Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Sandra.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, love the composition. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty and delicate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...