Saturday, 4 June 2016

A Little Sneaky Peek

Hello there,

I hope that you're all enjoying your weekend.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments that you've left for me about my last post, I really appreciate each and every one of them.

Inkylicious have a two new shows on Hochanda on Thursday the 9th of June at 11am and 3pm.  There will be some gorgeous stamps on and lots of fabulous demonstrations by Deby and Emma, so make sure that you tune in or put your recorder on.

Here's a sneaky peak at one of my samples for the next shows.  Deby's already posted the picture on the Inkylicious Facebook page so I'm not letting the cat out of the bag.  Here it is:


Isn't that bird stamp stunning, I've really enjoyed using and it was an absolute joy to work with.

I have a few new followers who I'd like you to meet, they are: Mary H,   Lucy Woods,  Pen Sunshinepen,  Stella, and Elaine. Elaine, I couldn't find your blog through Blogger, so if you have one, please let me know so that I can add a link on here for you.  Thank you all for joining me and I hope you'll visit often :) X

I'm having some real problems with Blogger lately.  Whenever I follow a new blog, It's not showing my usual picture and details, so apologies for this.  I've tried everything that I can think of and I can't seem to change it, which is a real pain.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend and get lots of time for crafting x

16 comments:

  1. Another beauty!! Will try and catch the 11am show with my coffee!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a fabulous bird stamp and stunning what you've done with it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Another stamp for my shopping list! Have a lovely day crafting tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sample for the show Sandra, love the bird image and layout.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandma
    Another stunner... Hope to watch Hochanda on Thurs... So I haven't been by ... I have been away to the UK...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous sneak!! That bird is stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's absolutely gorgeous Sandra, the corner die gives it a vintage edge yet it retains such a feel of style and elegance and quite rightly framed.

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design, it looks fabulous in the frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous make Sandra, the corner die makes it very special.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra,blogger can be a real pain at times, has a mind of it's own it seems.
    Beautiful projects, lovely framed pictures, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful Sandra. It certainly is a pretty bird stamp and I love the way you've presented it. Thanks for thr heads up on the programmes. I'll be watching. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful birdstamp, but more; you made a gorgeous card with it! Hope you have a sunny week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, just gorgeous Sandra! Won't be able to catch the showing, but congrats to you and hopefully you will show us more at a later date! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing the new stamps. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning, Sandra, as are all your Inkylicious designs. They looked fabulous on the TV.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...