Thursday, 25 August 2016

Rudolph Day August 16

Hello there.

Just a quick post today with a card that I've made for Scrappy Mo's Rudolph Challenge.  I know I say this every month but I can't believe just how quickly the months are flying by!


Here's my card:


Just a simple card this time made using the Inkylicious Picture Perfect stamp.  I used the Mountain Valley Stencil  and Ink Dusters to create the snowy hills in the background and then stamped the image using a VersaMark ink pad which I then heat embossed with a white powder. I used Kraft card to stamp on as I love the way that the white just pops off the card,

Just a quick reminder that Deby and Emma from Inkylicious will be on Hochanda tomorrow at 11am and 2pm.  There are some gorgeous stamps and stencils on, and I don't know about you but I can't take my eyes off the screen when Deby and Emma are doing their demos.  Hope you'll be able to tune in, if not, then you can always watch the programmes on  Hochanda Catch Up for about ten days after they've been shown. I'll be posting some of the samples that I've made after the shows have aired.

Happy crafting :) x


18 comments:

  1. I love your use of the picture perfect stamp as a winter scene. It looks so frosty and cold, a gorgeous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card today Sandra, both the soft colours and design are lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quiet winter scene ! Cheers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sandma, it has a very peaceful feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are fabulous at these kraft and white cards, absolutely amazing....love your card today with the perfect sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is amazing!! Wow!! The scene is absolutely gorgeous!! What an elegant, beautiful card this is!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra, stunning card and love the white on kraft card, beautifully designed too.
    I'll have to do catch up, but looking forward to the shows and you wonderful samples, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scene classy looking card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect and beautiful winter scene you have created! Love this card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph days challenge this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous scene. It is so peaceful looking. I too love the pop of your pretty shite images against the kraft background.

    Thanks for taking part in the Aug Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an super elegant scene! Love the white on kraft and this looks perfectly winterly! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful winter scene Sandra and you're right, the white looks so good on kraft.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what a beautiful serene picture
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful winter scene! Love the neutral colors. Thanks for playing along with the Rudolph Days challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card, I love the pretty snowy scene on the kraft card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in heaven this card is just too beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...