Friday, 23 September 2016

One For The Boys

Hi there, and welcome to my two new followers.........Cynthia and Lesley, thank you for joining me.

I'm here today with a card that I've made for the challenge over at Stamping Sensations which  is called 'One for the Boys.'  I'm quite late with my card this month but it's a challenge that I always love to take part in, so better late than never as they say;)  Here's my card:


The stamps that I've used on this card are by Flonz  Craft and are from a set called True Gentleman.  I think the stamps lend themselves perfectly for a Vintage Masculine card.

I started my background by adding Distress Tea Dye ink with Ink Dusters then randomly stamping Clocks and Hats.  I stamped the Gentlemen and the other focal images using Ground Espresso to give me a nice dark image, without using black. I then used the Tea Dye ink as a water colour to paint the dogs and the Gentleman's suit on the left.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have a lovely day x

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

19 comments:

  1. Still plenty of time Sandra so don't panic !

    These stamps do indeed lend themselves so well to vintage style masculine cards and I really like the delicate background you have created which compliments the dapper gentlemen perfectly.

    Many thanks for joining us again at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Sandra. What a lovely set of stamps. A gorgeous vintage gent's card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, perfect vintage card for a man. brilliant images and inking, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for the guys Sandra, love the way you've laid it our and the vintage feel too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely spiffing ole chap ... lol

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love the stamps you've used and the look vintage. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous vintage male card Sandra, brilliant images.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great man-colours! And I kove the vintage images! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous mans card Sandra. Lovely depth with the stamping of the clocks and hats. Isn't that little bull dog great!
    Hope your weekend is going well.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card for a man! Love those stamps! Thank you for joining us for the Coffee and Cream'challenge at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this wonderful. Great colours and stamps...fantastic vinatge style.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card, Sandra! Wonderfully vintage and great selection of stamps! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Stamping sensations and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too. Let us know if you decide to go to Doncaster Dome for stamp magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Sandra, love the vintage gentlemen and those Bulldogs !

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card Sandra and these vintage images look so good in the sepia colours you've used. Love the dogs!
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous Sandra, really great colours and beautifully put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, I am loving the layers and composition. Thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...