Thursday, 3 November 2016

December Craft Stamper

Hello there my crafty friends and welcome to my two new followers.........Lilian Freeman and Elaine Parsons. Thank you both for joining me and thank you Lilian for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment on my last post :)

Tomorrow (Friday) will be a very exciting day for me as I'm having one of my Christmas ornaments featured in the December edition of Craft Stamper (Page 56.)  It's the first time Iv'e had anything published, so you can imagine just how thrilled I am.  It looks like it's going to fabulous edition with lots of festive features. Take a look at the front cover:


I actually made the ornament back in September and I have a full tutorial which I'll be able to post on my blog as soon as the next edition of Craft Stamper is released but just for now, here's a sneaky peak:


My ornament features the wonderful 'Winter Lodge' stamp from Inkylicious, so my thanks go to Deby for making such a fabulous stamp to work with.

The magazine also features a Christmas ornament by a very talented lady, Jannet Blay from Enchanted Place on page 54,  and there's also a feature by the talented Florence Langley of Florence and Freddie part 2 on page 60.  

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of the magazine so that I can see how many other familiar names I can spot from blog-land.

Until my next post, I wish you lots of 'Happy Crafting' x






23 comments:

  1. Yay Sandra !! Congratulations! Very well deserved! I have my Craft Stamper and your bauble is so very beautiful and Christmassy! It is a fab issue, lots of lovely Designers in there this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and very well deserved, can't wait to see your creation in full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! that is awesome. You publisching in this magazine. What a honour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sandra, how excited you must be and especially at this time of year, well done, i am looking forward to seeing the dec issue of the Craft Stamper..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Congratulations Sandra and certainly well deserved. You always do such beautiful work and I look forward to seeing the complete ornament very soon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sandra, your ornament is gorgeous. My Mag landed on my doormat this morning and has been looked at already. I saw the ornament and knew it was yours as soon as I saw it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sandra and you deserved it.
    I'm curious to the whole ornament.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congratulations on being published, Sandra!! The first of many, I'm sure!! Your work is always amazing!! I can't wait to see the tutorial!! The sneak is stunning!! Congrats again!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so keen to congratulate you that I forget to thank you for mentioning me and being so complimentary too.Thank you Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congratulations Sandra on being in the magazine, looks like it will be a great one this month.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh hun some talent you have sweetie massive. Congratulations sweetie look forward to seeing it in full love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done! I will have to look out for the magazine....I know that your make will be fabulous!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooohooo, look at you!!!! (You kept this quiet!!!!) - congratulations "art sister"!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting for you and so well deserved. You enjoy the buzz that this will bring.......
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Sandra. My word if the sneaky peak is anything to go by and knowing your work, the project will be amazing. Can't wait to see the full project. Thanks for the shout out.
    Have a great weekend. Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Good for you for trying and getting published! I am waiting for my issue; should be in today I hope... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Weel done Sandra. Will check my newsagent to see if the Dec copy has arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous news Sandra can't wait to get my hands on my CS issue to check it out. Ireland receives the magazine later than the UK, it will not be here until next weekend.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how fabulous Sandra, congratulations on being published, well deserved. I just love your designs and they are wonderful inspiration, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how fabulous Sandra, congratulations on being published, well deserved. I just love your designs and they are wonderful inspiration, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wahoooo! Many congrats to you Sandra. I have a copy of the mag and will be excited to see your work when I get to the page (I read it cover to cover methodically!)

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A huge congrats to you Sandra!! How exciting it must be to see your work in print like that! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Congratulations! I hope my copy has arrived while we have been away! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, how nice! Congratulations Sandra.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...