Thursday, 29 December 2016

Published in Papercraft Inspirations

Hello there,

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas.

You may remember a card that I posted back in November called ' Forest Magic.'  I made it using some free stamps that were in the Christmas edition, issue 159 of Papercraft Inspirations.

I loved the little Woodland stamps and couldn't wait to have a play with them.  I was really pleased with the card that I made and so I decided to enter it into their monthly card competition.  As you can imagine, I was absolutely thrilled when they wrote back and asked if they could feature my card in a future edition. I'm really proud and excited to say that the new edition is out today and my card is featured on page 17.


Here's the card that I made:


There hasn't been much crafting going on here over Christmas as I've been trying to have a good tidy up and sort out in my craft room.  I'm hoping that normality will be restored shortly.

Hope to see you soon x

  

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandra, it is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sandra, I'm glad that the magazine is featuring your stunning card. I fell in love with it the first time I saw this card and tried very hard (with no luck) to obtain the magazine and the stamp set.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sandra I'm not surprised your card is stunning.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published Sandra and very well deserved. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Sandra - (you little tinker - you never let on!!!!). It's a lovely card Sandra with a beautiful scene - better go out and buy the magazine now!!! Well, I hope your Christmas tidy up is better than mine - I need another room!!!!! Next week (mid week) I'll blog a couple of things that James and the girls bought me for Christmas that they thought would be helpful to me! Enjoy the rest of your week and your weekend, Happy New Year my dear friend, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how fabulous to be published Sandra, it's the most beautiful card, wonderful woodland scene, congratulations! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, your card is amazing x Thanks for sharing this beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandma
    Stunning card Sandma... which i could make a card like that Fabulous..
    Congrats on being published in the Mag ... I will try t get the mag...
    happy new year to you and yours...
    hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being published Sandra, stunning card design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's brilliant well done you!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well done - it certainly deserves publication. The card you made with the TH die - I didn't get the exact one, but yes, I now have two in that series - so look out for a card you inspired! Happy New Year L x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not at all surprised they wanted to share it Sandra, it's amazing!! Well done!! Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being published again! So good that you show your beautiful card (Can't by that magazine here), so I can see and enjoy it! Good luck with tidying up and Happy New Year! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huge congrats Sandra your card deserved to be in the mag. A very pretty design and the pop of colour from the foxes makes all the difference.

    Hope you and your family have a great weekend and a Happy New Year.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Sandra. The card really deserved it, it is fantastic.
    I wish you and your family a happy new year.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...