Thursday, 6 July 2017

Serenity

Hello there,

I hope that you're all well and happy.

Before I start this post, I'd just like to say thank you to all of you for the very kind comments that I received on my last, and on my previous posts, they're very much appreciated.  I would also like to say 'Hello' to my new followers and thank you for joining me on my crafting journey.

I received some new stamps from Chocolate Baroque on this morning and I've been having a play with them.  I had two vouchers to use and as soon as I saw the Serenity and Tranquillity stamp sets, I knew they were the ones for me. Here's my card:


I'm happy with the result, other than the Water Lilies which I think needed to be paler but every day's a learning day and I'll try a lighter colour next time.

I'd like to say a big thank you to Lesley Wharton and her team for despatching my order so promptly. The service from start to finish was exemplary and it took just two days to arrive with me, so I was thrilled this morning when the post arrived as I was able to get stamping right away.

Take care and I'll be back with you all soon x

17 comments:

  1. I might be just a tad biased but love the stamps you selected to make this super card Sandra. The sky gives a very calm feel to the whole card and that peaceful image, one might say Good Karma abounds.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sandra..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, what a stunning card, your colours and blending are fabulous, wonderful images and composition, what else can I say?? oh yes, I love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Brenda, I might be a tad biased too. Chocolate Baroque stamps are my favourites and I love what you've made with this set. A great feeling of calmness with this gorgeous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the first use of the stamp this is a brilliant creation, gorgeous background colours and a super image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, what a beautiful scene! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is certainly serene Sandra and the scene you have created is gorgeous. I love the way you have framed it with the lanterns at the bottom and the pretty foliage at the top, and beautiful colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is stunning!! Your cards should be framed...they are works of art!! I love, love this!! The colors, details and design are amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sereen and beutiful scene! Love the Chocolate baroquestamps and the scene you made is a beautiful one! Hope you have a fun weekend planned! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra,
    you have triumphed again with your beautiful and superb stamping and inking on this glorious card.
    I love everything about it.
    As your post says it is so serene and a wonderful theme.
    Your background scene is amazing and very beautiful.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! gorgeous card, and very serene indeed, love the colours and everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I am with you on the learning curve...isn't it fun? Such a tranquil card with great stamps and such a wonderful scene x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love your colour palette. Think I might have to buy those stamps, think my Mum would appreciate them them. Any excuse and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Sandra, wonderful calm scene you have created, love the colours used.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Sandra.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a gorgeous card. Wonderful!
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...