Thursday, 23 November 2017

Bee Crafty Beautanical

Hello my crafty friends,

It's been absolutely ages since I've entered any card challenges and so I thought that I would rectify the situation.

Here's a card that I've made today using one of the 'Beautanicals'' stamps from Bee Crafty.  I bought this the Stamp Magic show in October, so I thought that it was time for me to give it it's first outing:


As I don't have any Bee Crafty Sentiments, I've used one of my favourites by Inkylicious as I felt that the space needed filling.

The flower itself is coloured with Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet Distress inks and the background was created using the same colour Distress Oxides. I then various stencils used over the colours.  I stamped the butterfly twice and then shaped it's wings to give a more realistic look. I'm really happy with the end result as it has a lovely fresh look to it and I hope that you'll like it too.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Penny Black and more - Flower Power
That's Crafty - Stencil it
The Artistic Stamper - Use a Quote








18 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the gorgeous colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    as always your card is so brilliantly created.
    Stunning design and wonderfully inked as always.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra, your card looks fantastic. Wonderful design.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra! Really pleased that you are back in "challenge world" and even more pleased that you've entered here with us! A super floral creation, I love your use of the stencils and the butterfly finishes this off perfectly. Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More my friend xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great effect with the layering of the stencils. Great colours and what a beautiful image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed card Sandra, gorgeous colours and image, I love the the background images, good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and background, great colour choice and lovely sentiment.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Sandra, lovely stamping and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful stamp and it works so well on your stencilled background. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us over at That's Crafty. Best Wishes Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Sandra and I love the pink and purple combination with the honeycombe stencilling, and the flowers and butterfly have been so prettily coloured. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Sandra and perfect inking and colouring to really showcase the beautiful Lily. I ordered one or two Bee Crafts stamps including the Beautanical Poppy as was amazed how large it was - and how well it stamped. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've created the background to enhance the flower x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design the background sets off the beautiful flowers so well. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a beautiful card! Great colouring! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation, love those colours and perfect sentiment placement. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...