Wednesday, 6 December 2017

'Country Days' with Crafty Individuals

Hello there,

I hope that you are all keeping well and happy.

I'm here today to share with you one of the samples that I made for last week's Crafty Individuals show on Hochanda.  If you didn't manage to catch the shows, they will still be available for the next couple of weeks here on rewind

Featuring CI-417, CI-481 CI-017 and CI-480

As I made quite a few cards for the show, I'll be sharing more of them with you in the next few weeks.

Thank you for visiting today and I wish you lots of happy crafting x

12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely one Sandra - I am gradually watching the recorded shows! There's always something nice about a bike with flowers on it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sandra, I love the colours it gives it such a vintage feel.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good vintagey card Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, you always manage to achieve such texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card Sandra, lovely vintage look with the sepia shades, love this stamp, beautifully designed Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!! I love the vintage feel and the beautiful bike!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the sepia tones you have used here Sandra, and the bicycle stamp is one I bought qute recently but haven't used yet but must do so soon. I look forward to seeing all the other samples you made for the shows. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Sandra, gorgeous stamping and colour.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the bicycle and a fabulous design. Looking forward to seeing the rest of teh collection.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, so pretty. I do have to confess though that those flying ducks took me back to the days of Hilda Ogden and her "muriel" x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does me now you’ve mentioned it. I’ll think of old Hidda every time I look at it now, bless her :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...