Sunday, 3 December 2017

'Winter Trees and Flowers' at Stamping Sensations

Hello there my crafty friends.

It's time for a new challenge over at 'Stamping Sensations' and I can't believe that this is the last one of the year.  This year has flown by so quickly and I've really enjoyed being part of the team, and I'm really looking forward too, to seeing lots of new crafty creations in the year ahead, both from my lovely teamies and from you crafty lot too :)

Our theme this month is 'Winter Trees and Flora' and here's the card that I've made:


As I absolutely love to use white ink on Kraft card, I thought that's what I would do to make this card.  I started by creating the fallen snow using white ink and a mountain stencil and then I went on to stamp my moon and then to use a circular stencil to give it it's shape.  Next, it was time to add my Winter trees and the Deer.  Once everything was in place, I used a white pen to highlight the snow on the trees.  Finally, I heat embossed the Winter sentiment using with white embossing powder and then I dusted around the edges with the white ink and added a few snowflakes.

All of the stamps and stencils that I've used today are by Inkylicious and the inks that I've used are: Colour Box: Frost White and Distress: Ground Espresso.

We are generously sponsored this month by 'Stix 2' and we really hope that you'll be able to join us.


Stamping Sensations is a stamping challenge, so we must see a stamped image, sentiment or quote as the focal element of your artwork, this means: Stamping must be the central point of attention and interest.

All the details of our challenge rules can be found here

Please note:  If we don't comment on your entry it will be because it doesn't follow our theme to qualify under our rules, or because we are asked to sign in or provide additional data to comment on third part hosts such as Instagram, Flickr or Facebook etc.  We really don't want to be rude but we do want to be fair to those who follow the rules.

That's all from me for now, so I'll wish you a happy and peaceful day x







23 comments:

  1. Snap with the Kraft and white Sandra, it really does make for a lovely finish doesn't it. Your scene is so peaceful and great perspective with the different trees and Deer in the foreground.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful, Sandra! Such a lovely, frosty winter atmosphere. You've definitely perfected the kraft/white ink technique, one of my favourites too, so I always know where to come for inspiration.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The moon effect is amazing - I confess that I only own one single stencil... shame on me!
    The whole scene is stunning Sandra. Great job. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful winters scenes love it your stamping ls amazing..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous scene using kraft and white ink Sandra, and all the images from Inkilicious work well together. This is just so atmospheric. These Inkilicious scenic element stamps are wonderful, have looked but haven't got around to getting any yet. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sandra this scene is just gorgeous! I really need to come stay with you ladies and learn all these beautiful techniques!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sandra, you do that white on kraft card so beautifully

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Sandra. A lovely effect of all the white on Kraft, thats something new to me and I think it look fantastic. A lovely serene winter scene. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful scene Sandra, love white on kraft too. Really lovely images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A totally gorgeous creation, Sandra! You can't beat trees and deer! It was my favourite tree until bare trees three fell onto my doormat this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your stunning scene Sandra, I love the white on the Kraft card. Thank you for the lovely comment that you left earlier today.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning winter scene Sandra, love the use of craft and white ink.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card I do like the scene you have created xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card...super inking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Sandra, I love the white on kraft card, beautiful scene and images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just stunning. It has a lovely tranquil feel to it x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A simply beautiful and tranquil scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sandra,
    what a very excellent card and your work as always is perfetly created.
    Love the kraft card and white and your scene looks amazing.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful scene Sandra - you at your best! I know your love of Inkylicious products and you've nailed it with these! You inspire me with your use of Kraft card, I really must use it more and I've got loads of it in my stash!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, this is stunning!! You make the most beautiful scenes!! I love the touch of snow you added to the trees!! Truly spectacular card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic!! Great use of stamps and the moon looks so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A perfect and beautiful scene Sandra.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...