It seems like ages since my last blog post, so I thought that I'd enter a couple of challenges today with a tag that I've made. Now it's very unusual for me to make something that isn't stamped, so this may even be a first!
I started by blending various Distress Inks onto a white tag, then I ran my tag through an embossing folder. To ensure that the embossing showed up a little more, I dusted over it with a very light touch of Tea Dye Distress ink. Once I was happy with the result, I added some Tim Holtz silhouette die cut flowers and a black tag. Ordinarily, I would have stamped the tag with a sentiment but I made the mistake of adding it before it was stamped. I'll just put that down to all the heat we've had! I looked at adding a ribbon to cover the tag hole but is was too close to the flower and it just didn't look right so I've just left the hole showing on this occasion.
I'd like to add this tag into the following two challenges:
Allsorts - Tags
Back to Basics and Beyond - Use and Embossing Folder